Support your emotional wellbeing.
Beginning a fertility journey can sometimes feel overwhelming and stressful. You may find that you and your partner experience emotions you weren’t prepared for. Taking the time to meet with a counsellor, alone or with your partner, can help support your emotional wellbeing during this time.
In counselling, we discuss:
- Individual and relationship concerns and reactions
- Expectations about treatment
- Life stressors and supports
- Areas of emotional vulnerability
- Coping strategies
- Ongoing education and support throughout your treatment