We'll contact you when we receive the form to book an appointment.
Your First Appointment
What to bring
- Spouse or partner
- OHIP cards for both partners
- Any relevant testing that has not been forwarded
What to expect
- Your appointment should last about an hour.
- An extensive health history will be taken.
- You may be required to have blood work done. You do not need to fast.
- You will have a chance to ask the doctor questions and work out next steps in your journey.
Main Clinic - Downtown Toronto
Our main clinic is conveniently located in downtown Toronto (655 Bay Street) and we have several others located throughout Ontario. All of the clinics in our network provide initial consultations, fertility testing and cycle monitoring. If you require in vitro fertilization (IVF), you can receive most treatments close to home, with very few visits to the downtown Toronto location.