Questions? Contact Us TodayDo you have questions or comments? Are you ready to start treatment but you don’t know where to begin? Simply fill out the form below, or contact the clinic at 416-506-0804 to speak with a member of the TRIO team.
Get a Referral From Your DoctorIf you’ve been thinking about consulting a fertility specialist, now is a good time to book a virtual telemedicine consultation with one of our doctors. Have your questions answered, discuss tests and create a personalized fertility plan. To get started, simply download our Physician Referral form and bring it to your family doctor. They can fax the completed form to 416-506-0600. We will then contact you within two weeks to book your appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions — New Patients
Do I need a referral?
What do I bring to the first appointment?
- Spouse, partner (if applicable), or a support person
- OHIP cards for all partners
- Any relevant testing that has not been forwarded
What should I expect at the first appointment?
- Your appointment should last about an hour.
- An extensive health history will be taken.
- You may be required to have blood work done. You do not need to fast.
- You will have a chance to ask the doctor questions and work out the next steps in your journey.
Can I choose my TRIO physician?
Is the consultation in person?
Frequently Asked Questions — Current TRIO Patients
How do I book a telemedicine appointment with my TRIO physician?
Our physicians are taking appointments with new and current patients on the phone or by telemedicine on weekdays. Please check with your physician’s office to confirm their hours of operation and specific details. You can find the contact information for your doctor below. For general inquiries please contact the clinic email@example.com or 416-506-0804.
- Dr. Kaajal Abrol: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Ken Cadesky: email@example.com
- Dr. Paul Chang: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Robert F. Casper: email@example.com
- Dr. Beth Gunn: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Carl Laskin: email@example.com
- Dr. Katharine Phillips: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Ruth Ronn: email@example.com
- Dr. Sony Sierra: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Arnold Mahesan: email@example.com
- Dr. Chaula Mehta: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I contact my TRIO nurse once I’m a patient?
If you have questions about your cycle, medication, or other aspects of your care during treatment, please contact your nurse. She is available to answer your questions during regular office hours. To find your nurse, please look for your doctor's name and the first initial of your last name:
Dr. Cadesky and Dr. Laskin's Nurses:
- A-J: Sherniqua, Sherniquajh@triofertility.com
- K-Z: Jewaher, Jewahera@triofertility.com
- Patient Care Coordinator: Danielle, Daniellek@triofertility.com
Dr. Casper, Dr. Greenberg and Dr. Ronn
- A-H: Alisa, Alisag@triofertility.com
- I-O: Mary, Maryc@triofertility.com
- P-Z: Marvicris, Marvicrisd@triofertility.com
- Patient Care Coordinator: Tina, Tinag@triofertility.com
Dr. Phillips and Dr. Sierra
- A-H: Alyson, Alysono@triofertility.com
- I-O: Nataliya, Nataliyap@triofertility.com
- P-Z: Julia, Juliaf@triofertility.com
- Patient Care Coordinator: Christina, Christinag@triofertility.com
Dr. Abrol and Dr. Mahesan
- A-H: Charlene, Charleneb@triofertility.com
- I-O: Yael, Yaels@triofertility.com
- P-Z: Diana, Dianas@triofertility.com
- Patient Care Coordinator: Michelle, Michelleg@triofertility.com
Dr. Chang and Dr. Gunn
- A-H: Surogne, Surognem@triofertility.com
- I-O: Kristina, Kristinab@triofertility.com
- P-Z: Jenny, Jennyh@triofertility.com
- Patient Care Coordinator: Li, Lil@triofertility.com
- A-Z: Lindsay, email@example.com
- Please note that if it’s an emergency after office hours, then we advise that you contact 911 or visit your local hospital.