Full-Service Pharmacy at TRIO
The Toronto Wellness Pharmacy, located at TRIO’s downtown location, is a full-service pharmacy that accepts benefits cards. Having this pharmacy on-site saves patients the time and the trouble of having to submit drug receipts and wait for reimbursement. In addition to fertility medication, the Toronto Wellness Pharmacy will fill all other prescription medications. Most medications filled at the pharmacy are ready for same-day pick-up. For your information, and as a point of disclosure, TRIO has partial ownership in the Toronto Wellness Pharmacy.
The Advantages to TRIO’s Fertility PatientsWhile it is always up to you to choose where to pick up your medications, we would like to highlight some of the advantages of choosing Toronto Wellness Pharmacy:
- We offer competitive pricing on fertility products.
- Our focus is on compounded and non-compounded medications for fertility treatments.
- We have these medications readily available onsite, as well as medical supplies required for the administration of these medications. We provide direct billing service for those with extended health insurance plans.
- Our staff members are well-trained on all the medications we dispense and understand the time-sensitive nature of many of the fertility medications.
- Our pharmacists will provide detailed counselling on new medications and answer any questions you may have about your medications.
- We work closely with the TRIO clinic on your behalf. We are able to receive prescription orders and other requests from TRIO directly through our shared medical record system.
- We are open 7 days a week for your convenience. Our hours are 7 AM to 3 PM on weekdays and 7 AM to 12 PM on Saturday and Sunday.
- We truly believe the collaboration between TRIO Fertility and Toronto Wellness Pharmacy will deliver optimal medical and pharmacy services that you will appreciate and can count on.
- If there are any questions or if there is anything you need, please do not hesitate to contact the pharmacy directly.
"We were trying for 2 years and we're very fortunate that we were successful with medication. Our biggest challenge was managing all the appointments. If we could share a word of encouragement with other patients it would be that it's okay to ask for help and be patient with the process.
We only have positive things to say about TRIO and have recommended other couples that have been trying to get help. There is nothing to be ashamed of and completely normal! We had a great experience and it's all worth it."