A Fertility Partner You Can Count On
We know that becoming a parent means everything to you. At TRIO, you can be confident that you are getting access to the leading diagnostic, medical, and supportive fertility care in Canada.
The path to parenthood may not always be easy or smooth; with the right support, growing your family can be possible.
The Benefits of Working with TRIO
We know you have many choices when it comes to your fertility care. Here’s what you can expect when you choose TRIO to help you grow your family:
- TRIO has the largest in-house medical team in Canada
- TRIO has the most experienced lab in the country
- TRIO’s extensive satellite network makes treatment convenient and accessible for patients living outside Toronto
- TRIO’s IVF lab uses state-of-the-art technology
- TRIO is an early adopter clinically, offering the newest testing and treatments to our patients
- TRIO’s doctors are at the forefront of worldwide clinical research and innovation
- TRIO is an inclusive and diverse environment for patients and team members alike, with training in 2SLGBTQIA+ care
- TRIO is the first fertility clinic to have on-site naturopaths who are members of the team
- TRIO has private online support groups moderated by our fertility counsellors where patients can provide and receive support
- TRIO’s early Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL) program is one-of-a-kind in Canada.
Expert Fertility Team
At TRIO, we are continuously growing to bring our patients the top fertility minds, science, and technologies in the country. Our award-winning in-house medical team is the largest in Canada. The sheer number of fertility specialists, as well as their breadth of experience, provides distinct advantages for our patients.
Having a large number of fertility doctors working as a team under one roof means having more fertility doctors working for you — and with you — on your journey.
Our doctors hold medical rounds four times a week, which means they meet to review the details of every current patient’s IVF protocol. As a team, our doctors discuss the best treatments, approaches, and solutions to increase your chances of success.
When you meet another fertility specialist at TRIO, perhaps for a retrieval or transfer, you can feel secure knowing that every doctor on the team supports your journey, knows your protocol, and is collaborating with your TRIO doctor.
Access to multiple specialties
Having a large medical team working together means access to unique expertise in a variety of subspecialties within the field of fertility medicine. These include but are not limited to: recurrent pregnancy loss, reproductive immunology, world-class fertility research and clinical trials, and LGBTQ+ family building.
Network of clinics
In addition to our fertility specialists and their teams working under one roof, TRIO also has a network of affiliated clinics in communities across Ontario. This allows you to have the highest level of fertility care closer to where you live.
Advanced Reproductive Services
We offer an array of science-backed treatments to help you achieve your fertility goals:
- Fertility testing & diagnosis
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Third-party reproduction
- Preconception care
- Egg freezing
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL)
- 2SLGBTQIA+ Services
- Online support groups
- Fertility counselling
- Second medical opinions
- And more …
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a referral from a physician?
What if I live outside of the Toronto area?
What if I had one or more failed fertility treatments at another clinic?
What happens at my fertility assessment?
Before building a treatment plan, your doctor will most likely recommend some tests that provide a fuller picture. These may include:
- A full medical and gynaecological history
- Checking day 3 FSH level (a hormone in the blood)
- Checking day 3 antral follicle count (an ultrasound assessment of the ovaries)
- Checking anti-mullerian hormone level (another hormone in the blood)
- These ovarian reserve tests can provide accurate information about egg quantity and responsiveness of the ovaries to fertility treatment. However, testing ovarian reserve is only part of the equation
- A fertility assessment may also include a structural assessment of the uterus and fallopian tubes
- This can be done through ultrasound (sono-hysterogram)
- A sperm assessment (if applicable) would also be recommended, to ensure male factor infertility is not a contributing factor
Please talk with your TRIO doctor to find out which tests may be right for your diagnosis.