Speak to a Fertility Specialist
If you’ve been thinking about consulting a fertility specialist, now is a good time to book a virtual telemedicine consult with one of our doctors.
Have your questions answered, discuss tests and create a personalized fertility plan.
Use the Self Referral or Physician Referral options below to get started.
Your First Appointment
What to bring
- Spouse, partner(s) or a support person
- OHIP cards for all partners
- Any relevant testing that has not been forwarded
What to expect
- Your appointment should last about an hour.
- An extensive health history will be taken.
- You may be required to have blood work done. You do not need to fast.
- You will have a chance to ask the doctor questions and work out next steps in your journey.